Have you ever had a brilliant business idea but no funds to make it a reality?
Avoteo is on a quest to help innovative entrepreneurs find investors for their next-gen projects and recruit the right talent to push them forward.
The company is developing a platform to combine crowdfunding capabilities with an integrated talent pool in the crypto ecosystem. Powered by the AVO token, the platform will allow holders to make passive income, support exciting projects, and participate in their governance decisions.
What is Avoteo?
Avoteo is a Spain-based company working on a crowdfunding platform with an integrated talent pool. The Avoteo platform promises to become the ideal space to share innovative ideas, engage the best talent, and collect the necessary funds to bring those ideas to life.
The Avoteo project can be defined on the basis of three key pillars:
- A crowdfunding platform. Under the motto “Invest today in tomorrow’s vision,” this project invites people to vote for and fund their favorite initiatives on the Avoteo platform, take part in governance decisions, and earn passive income by participating in the initiative’s profit shares.
- A skill marketplace. The Avoteo platform will also help projects and companies find the right talent to ensure the long-term success of their endeavors. They can recruit and onboard freelancers from all over the world.
- A bridge between the digital and physical worlds. Avoteo seeks to implement the security features of blockchain in the physical world by providing a standalone, innovative, and unique product built around its native token, AVO. This token is set to fund businesses from both the crypto space and the physical world.
The revenue from each successful project will flow back into the Avoteo community. So, the team behind this innovative initiative believes this system will become self-sustaining over time.
The AVO token was built to power the platform. Holders from all around the globe will be able to use their tokens to harness the benefits of the Avoteo ecosystem and contribute to the development of promising projects.
The AVO Token
An overview of the token
|Accepted Currencies||ETH, BTC, BNB, USDT|
|Token Sale Stages||Three|
|Tokens available for sale||500,000,000|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Public Listing Price||USD 0.05|
The AVO token is a BEP-20 token that will be available on the Binance Smart Chain and will serve as Avoteo’s governance and funding token.
The max supply will be 1,000,000,000. However, upon community vote, Avoteo plans to manually burn tokens in order to bring down the circulating supply over time.
The company expects the AVO token to have several use cases.
Benefits of holding AVO
According to Avoteo’s white paper, holding AVO offers several benefits to users:
- Voting for projects. AVO holders will be able to follow their favorite founders and support their projects by voting for them on the platform. All holders of a given amount of AVO tokens will be entitled to vote for projects. All votes are retractable and equal —that is, the amount of tokens held does not provide more voting rights.
- Governance voting. Since Avoteo is a community-driven project, AVO holders will be entitled to vote and decide on the direction of the platform project. Apart from governance voting sessions organized by the developers project, the community will also be able to raise issues and put them up for a vote.
- Holding tokens. AVO holders can also keep the tokens in their wallets and take advantage of the redistribution strategy set up by Avoteo. Holders don’t need to simply wait for the price of AVO to increase: 3% of every transaction will be distributed among the wallets holding the token. Therefore, the balance is expected to grow steadily.
- Passive income. One of the keys of the Avoteo project is that it allows investors to earn passive income in AVO from the profit share of the projects funded through the platform.
- Trading AVO. Holders will also be able to trade their AVO tokens on several decentralized and centralized exchanges once the token is listed.
AVO Token Distribution
The 1,000,000,000 AVO available will be distributed as follows:
- 300,000,000 AVO will be distributed to the team, partners, and advisors, with a vesting period of 12 months after the first DEX listing. They will be released in batches of 5% over a 20-month period.
- 150,000,000 AVO will be used for the referral program.
- 50,000,000 AVO will be used for giveaways, airdrops, rewards for social competitions, and staking rewards.
- 500,000,000 AVO will be available for sale in three ICO rounds.
AVO Token Sales
There will be three ICO rounds of the AVO token:
- Round 1: Private Sale. At this stage, the tokens were sold for the equivalent of $0.01, with a minimum purchase of 50,000 AVO and a maximum purchase of 1,000,000 AVO. The funds raised during this round were used to develop the platform and found Avoteo Holding.
- Round 2: Presale Phase 1. At this stage, the tokens were sold for the equivalent of $0.02, with a minimum purchase of 5,000 AVO and a maximum purchase of 1,000,000 AVO.
- Round 3: Presale Phase 2 (crowd sale). This round is live at the moment. The tokens are being sold for the equivalent of $0.05, with no minimum or maximum purchase amounts. A generous referral program and bonuses for investors are available.
According to the project’s roadmap, the beta version of the platform is expected to launch on June 28 this year.
Avoteo is unparalleled in crypto space. Combining crowdfunding capabilities with a talent pool in the crypto space, this project is on a path to redefining the way businesses and entrepreneurs raise capital for their endeavors. All while allowing investors to earn passive income and profit along the way.